- K Factor : 5.6
- Nominal Thread Size : 1/2″ NPT
- Working Pressure : 175 PSI
NFPA-14-STAND PIPE (HYDRANT SYSTEM)
- Brand: Naffco
- LPCB Approved
- Standards: BS EN 14384: 2005, BS 1074-1, BS 1074-2 & BS 1074-6
- Dry barrel design eliminates damage to the hydrant caused by freezing of the upper part.
- Designed for high performance and easy to install, maintain and repair
- Excellent and proven flow characteristics.
- 2 x ½” straight through landing valve with female instantaneous outlet to BS 336.
- Body material made of spheroidal graphite cast iron to BS 1563:1997
- 2 x ½” Female Instantaneous quick coupling adaptor to BS 336.
- 1 x 4” Male/Female BSRT pumper to BS 336
- Aluminum Hood cover is provided for protection and misusing.
- Operation threads are corrosion protected and for easy operation.
- High Pressure rating to 16 Bar.
- Drain starts automatically when hydrant is closed.
- Internal epoxy paint system gives high corrosion protection to hydrants.
NFPA-72-FIRE ALARM SYSTEM
UL & FM APPROVED (SHEILD, UK)
FIRE DETECTION SYSTEM
NFPA-252-FIRE RATED DOOR (UL LISTED)
- Manufacturer: NAFFCO
- Door Core Material: HONEYCOMB
- Door Sheet Thickness: 1.2mm
- Door Thickness: 45mm
- Frame Sheet Thickness: 1.5mm
- Frame Jamb Thickness: upto 150mm
- Vision Panel: SCHOTT PYRAN,Thickness: 5mm(3/16in.), size: 0.15×0.43 (m)
- Painting/Finishing: Single coat single bake polyster power coat engineer’s choice of non-metalic RAL
- Fire Rating: upto 120’
LED TWIN SPOT EMERGENCY LIGHT
- LED: 2×42 Pcs white LED
- Rated supply voltage and mains frequency: ~240-220V, 60/50 Hz
- Charging Current: 120mA (nominal)
- Lumen output: 2/330lm, (Average Lux10-20Lx)
- Installation: Wall surface mounted
- Ambient Temperature: ta 10-50ºC
- Battery life: 3 years
- Emergency duration: 3 hours (rechargeable)
- Battery: Nickel-Cadmium 6V/4Ah
- Protection rating & Class: IP65 & I
- Weight: 2.5 kg